Monday, June 30, 2008
This last weekend was a busy and fun one. I went to Salt Lake to spend a couple of days with Megan and Ivan. I helped her put some new art, a clock, family pictures and rod iron thing on a wall in her living room. (We all know how much better it works to have it already done when the husband gets home.) Then she had the great idea of painting the wall behind their entertainment center yellow...I was not a believer. The new art work had yellow in it and I have to admit that when the three of us were finished it looked great. It is great being in their home and I enjoy being there with them. Thanks for the fun weekend kids. I'm still not thinking blog pictures so you'll just have to use your imagination on what the walls look like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds very cool. I can't wait to see the wall.:)
Post a Comment