Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wednesday was a pool party. Randal's sister, two of her daughter-in-laws, and her grandchildren joined Keegan, Hayden, Jace, Jessica and Randel (Melissa's foster kids) and Amy and I for a hot dog cookout and water fun. Melissa and Paul were taking 4th year girls on their overnight hike. We enjoyed the afternoon and the water wasn't really that green!

3 comments:

g.suzie said...

What a fun day, it isn't hard to pick out which one belongs to Matt!
Congrats on the blog, it looks great, it kind of helps me go back and remember what I did yesterday, sometimes that's a 'test'.

Steve and Kim... said...

grama joan!! of course i dont care if you look at my blog. i just barely started. meg pushed my last button about it, so i caved. your family is getting so big, so fast. how is randal and yourself? you need to get pictures of YOU up there. im so glad that you found me on here. i miss your house and your cooking and whooping on randal. good times at the leathams!

The Foster Bunch said...

Hi Aunt Joan,
I am so excited to see you have a blog. It is great to see you are having a good summer. Mom and I were just talking about how we hadn't talked or seen you in awhile. We should get together soon.