Last weekend my sister, Tamra, her daughter Brittany and my grandaughter( the favorite one) headed to Utah to meet Tamra's daughter Nichole and my daughter Megan for a "girls" weekend out. We went to a scrapbook expo, shopped, saw a movie, ate at a number of different places but loved PF Changs and talked and talked and had so so much fun. We missed the girls who couldn't make it and plan on doing another outing soon. Oh, we also took along a new friend named Tomisina and really quite liked the directions she gave!
2 comments:
YAY!!! An update!! :) I love all three of them! The girls weekend was SO much fun and hopefully we can do it again very soon! I love you!!
Kort
I'm with Kort, so excited to see your update :+) The bag is really fun, is that your quilting group? You never slow down, hope to see you sometime soon! Keep those pictures rollin in, so we know what your up to!
Post a Comment