
At 6:00 pm Friday, June 25th we started participating in our local Relay for Life. What an experience! We want to give a heartfelt thanks to the family and friends who joined us in walking around the tract and also those who participated in our #33 Jace's Blog Auction on line. It was a fun time and I can't believe we made it all night until the closing ceremonies at 6:00 am Saturday morning. Cancer is such a ugly mean creature and I found it hard to really believe how many families there were there with their survivors and also paying tribute to loved ones who weren't there. I truly am thankful for the research and strides in the medical field that have helped us be there for Jace and the success he has had in his treatment.
2 comments:
Thanks Mom for putting our team together! It was a memorable event; hope we can do it again!
Love ya!
Meg
It was an amazing experience for all of us! Thanks for being the team captain and the best grandma ever! Love you!!
Kort
Post a Comment