Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rodeo

Our Saturday evening was spent with friends Dale and Susan at the War Bonnet Roundup in Idaho Falls. HK Contractors are sponsers and Randal had four tickets for Cowboy Tent dinners and the rodeo and concert after. It was a great rodeo and the concert was Restless Heart. I kept thinking I would recognize some songs but I guess my country western collection is rather limited. All in all it was a good time and we even got to sit by my sister Tamra and her husband Brad and niece Brittany, her boys Nakeaden and Axton and her husband Garrett who also works for HK. It's fun to get some of the little side benefits.

2 comments:

Adriann said...

my mom said it was really fun! I don't ever remember going to that rodeo. sounds like lots of fun with all the music

g.suzie said...

Joan, thank you for including us on Saturday, we love the rodeo! We'll go anywhere once to see a rodeo, as you know.