One of the items on my summer bucket list was to see the painted buffalo in West Yellowstone. There are 36 fiberglass painted buffalo around the streets of West Yellowstone and also into Yellowstone Park. They are so amazing. On Tuesday of last week my sister Tamra and I drove up to see them. I tried to pick a favorite but there were too many to put in this blog and I don't know how to do a slide show yet. We enjoyed walking around and taking pictures of each one, having a picnic in the park and doing a little shopping. The best part of shopping was finding a weathervane decoration with a horse on it that looks great on top of the entertainment center. I take that back, the best thing was getting to spent time with my sister and catching up on life with her. I'm blessed to have Tamra for my sister and good friend...even if I am the old one. Thanks for going with me Tamra.
1 comment:
You are so lucky to have a sister, I've always felt a little 'jilted' in that department. . .I didn't realize they had so many buffalo up there, apparently we missed about 28 of them !!!
Post a Comment