
When gifts were being handed out in heaven I must have been standing in the wrong line visiting when the gift of patience was being handed out. I don't do very well in that area. A couple of years ago when we were in Pennsylvania I saw some beautiful hanging baskets full of climbing black eyed susan plants. We thought we'd never seen them here so Zoeann and I carried little started plants with the roots wrapped in wet paper towels all the way home on the plane. Needless to say they didn't survive very well. What a surprise...I found the same plants in The Garden Gate Nursery in Rigby, Idaho! After a couple of years of trying this year they grew. Not bragging but I am pretty proud of myself that I got them to grow in two different places this year. They are just such happy plants. The one of the back deck had really grown up the planter and blooming so pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment