Monday, September 1, 2008



This is the rooster weather vane with yes, even more black eyed susan climbing plants growing and blooming. It seems our summer has gone so fast. I enjoyed doing my summer bucket list and am thinking of maybe doing a short one for harvest break. I'm starting a beginning quilt pieceing class with a group of Relief Society sisters so that's a big goal for me. Keep watching for progress reports. A highlight I haven't mentioned before was a summer birthday party that we have every year on my dad's birthday in August. It was a fun cook out in the back yard and I appreciate family and getting together. We don't do it often and missed those who couldn't make it.

1 comment:

g.suzie said...

What I can see of your yard it looks really green and lush. Enjoy the greenness as long as we can!