Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Proud to be an American!



Megan joined Ivan at the National Republican Convention last week and wow what an experience. What a great chance they had to be there and see historty being made with the first woman being chosen to run as the Vice President. Megan also liked Cindy McCain's wardrobe! Ivan and the Utah delegation were right behind the CNN newscasters and Kortney even saw him on TV. I appreciate Megan making me feel like I was right there with all the cell phone calls and text messages. We are proud of she and Ivan and that they take advantages of sharing such great opportunities to be involved with each other in their jobs and the trips they each take for their work.

1 comment:

Marcy Parkinson said...

Joan that is a cute picture of them. I haven't seen Meg for so long. Looks like she is doing well. Tell hi from me.