Monday, August 17, 2009




I know this is out of order but you have to realize I forgot how to do this blogger thing. We had a great camping trip to Packsaddle lake with our Webster and Leatham kids and my first experience with 4 wheeling. The lake was so beautiful and the kids had such fun swinging off a rope swing and balancing off a log into the lake.


2 comments:

g.suzie said...

Yeah, she's back, I'm glad I didn't have to hold my breath that long. . .Fun pictures, was that a blast from the past for G.Leatham, to go camping at Packsaddle?

The Foster Bunch said...

Thanks for having the birthday party. Mom and I were talking and decided we really need to get together more. It had been way to long.Thanks also for the cute stuff for the boys. Axton will only eat on the tractor plates now. Thanks!!!