



Saturday morning started early with the 4-H Horse Show. Keegan did great and it really only seems like a few years ago that we were there with his mom in the show. He likes horses and is doing a great job at training his own colt. The day was spent walking and sampling fair food and walking and looking at everything from food storage and purses to hot tubs and the big buy of the day was cushions to sit on for the bull riding event. Believe me it made the Cody Rodeo seem really exciting! All in all it was an enjoyable day with the Webster family!
5 comments:
What a great thing for Keegan. Tell him good job! I can't wait to go to the fair. Got to love that fair food.
Good to see you update!!!! Oh, the fair!!
Joan, fun day, I miss those horse shows, those were the good old days! Did you have a tiger ear, the food is my favorite part of the fair!
Susan, Actually the scone bites with honey butter were my favorite for breakfast between horse show events. As I sat there in the stands I couldn't help but think about Joe and that we were all lost not him. He knew where he was. It was fun though.
These are cute!!! Yesterday was really fun!! I am so glad that we have wonderful grandparents that come and support us in all that we do!! Thanks for the fun day, the cute sunglasses, and all the fun memories!! I love you!! :D
Love, your FAVORITE grandaughter!!! :D
Post a Comment