Our family of football players. There are 3 Bobcat alumni, 1 flag football Bobcat, 1 grid kid Bobcat and 2 Panther Varsity players. Next time maybe we will have to include a picture of their biggest fans and cheerleaders!
Wow Joan I am so impressed with all of your posts. I thought I'd check back to see if you had any updates and holy cow you've been a busy grandma. Isn't it funny how we feel so "spoiled" to get a picture. I love all of the bald men in your life, they are very handsome! You really are being positive! Hang in there, I'm thinking of you!
2 comments:
Cute Cute CUTE!!! :D Love you grandma!!
Wow Joan I am so impressed with all of your posts. I thought I'd check back to see if you had any updates and holy cow you've been a busy grandma. Isn't it funny how we feel so "spoiled" to get a picture. I love all of the bald men in your life, they are very handsome! You really are being positive! Hang in there, I'm thinking of you!
Post a Comment