Saturday, October 17, 2009


What a great day it was today. The weather was a beautiful fall day and even though Randal had to go to work the boys got in a quick horseback ride when he got home. No, Jace didn't get to go this time but he did get to ride around the pasture while they were getting ready with a great big smile as Matt lead him around on Blue. When the boys left Jace and I headed for the house, a movie and rice crispy treats. I'm sure the sun was shining brighter because of the smiles today!

1 comment:

The Foster Bunch said...

What a great day. I bet that just made his day. I love all the haircuts to. Nakeaden thought about it, but was really concerned about the kids at school. I think he was scared to be the only one. It looks great on them.