Sunday, August 21, 2011

This weekends event!



This weekend the family event was participation in the Grand Teton Relay. Megan, Ivan, Keegan and Brittany were part of a 12 person team that started at 9:30 Friday morning in Ashton and had someone running at all times on a twisted and round about 184 miles to the Grand Teton resort at Jackson. They were awesome and such troopers. They each had to run 3 different legs that for their group included between Driggs up and over the pass to Wilson for our 4 and then the other 2 on their team to the resort. Randal and I even got in on a little of the fun by being voluteers from 10 pm to 2 am late Friday night/Saturday morning. Memories were made by all and they all ended with a smile and even a few very "soft" let's do it again next year!

4 comments:

Megan said...

We had the best volunteers there!!!
Love you!!!! Great memory!

Megan said...

Not sure about this top pic; not looking so great. We both look at little tired.

The Foster Bunch said...

What a fun time! I have to agree with Megan, I think we all look a little tired. Thanks for being there to cheer me up that hill. It was so great to know family was there around every NASTY CORNER!!! I will have to have you e-mail me the pictures you took!! Great Memories for sure!

Only Girl said...

way to go thats great!!! im tired megan just thinking about it. good job!!!!