Sunday, October 2, 2011
What a GREAT TIME!
Megan had meetings in St. George so I tagged along. Last year I went with her and we attended Tarzan at the Tuacahn Amphitheatre. It was so fun we exchanged gift certificates this summer and this year saw Grease one night, Little Mermaid the next night. Thursday we drove to Las Vegas and went to the Venetian to see Phantom of the Opera. That is such an experinece that everyone should make the trip. Hard to believe but we didn't even go to the M&M Store or the Coke Store. I know, not what you would expect from me in Vegas! We had such an enjoyable little trip and lots of girl talk time! Thanks Megan for letting me tag along. Also, there was a wonderful selection of fabric at Morman Handicraft and an awesome craft store in the same little mall. It was pretty easy to leave a chunk of change at both, but got some great fabric for a new class and some fun craft ideas. I should just stay home everyday in my little craft room! I am doing pretty well at having my years supply, of crafts anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Darn I just sent a comment somewhere in cyberspace.
Maybe you will get it too.
Anyway, as I was saying looks like you two had lots
of fun!
Hi Megan, glad to see you are taking good care of your Mom! Fun post.
Post a Comment