I feel bad that so many great things have happened in my life since last September! I've learned a couple of new sewing things and gotten a year older, attended LOTS of basketball and now baseball games and have some fun new adventures going on. The new adventure of being the grandma of a missionay now serving in the Toronto, Canada Mission for one week already and expecting our 2nd granddaughter this coming week. Only been just about 21 years since we welcomed our 1st granddaughter so it's about time we had another girl to help even out the numbers! I have to work on my summer 2012 bucket list quickly because I only have a couple more weeks before I can start working on all the things I wish I could work into the few short weeks I have off this summer. It has to be more fun than last summer when I lost a little extra skin and spent the summer behind sun glasses. Anyway we will see how well I get going!

No comments:
Post a Comment